Website Chilton Trust
Chilton Trust’s differentiated approach to wealth management and client service combines large-firm resources and expertise with a boutique’s access, close relationships and bespoke solutions.
Full Job Description
- Assist in all activities of the general ledger, including cash management/bill pay, bank reconciliations, journal entries, monthly closes, etc.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for individuals, operating entities, trusts, and foundations
- Preparation of monthly work paper folders
- Communication with external clients and related third parties on a regular basis
- Liaise with Tax, Client Advisory, and other Chilton departments as appropriate
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year university or college, with course of study specific to accounting, business, economics, and/or finance.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an accounting and/or finance position or internship
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Self-starter willing to do what it takes
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion with sensitive issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Great Plains and Quickbooks a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.