Website Pro Talent Solutions
Pro Talents Solutions is committed to your company’s long-term growth by providing top tier talent for your key executive and managerial roles, as the right personnel is what drives a successful business.
Full Job Description
- Family offices overseeing assets in many industries are seeking an Accountant to assist the CFO and Accounting Manager in managing the company’s finances through accounting, reporting, bookkeeping, and related accounting activities.
- This role requires a professional, dependable, highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The role has tremendous growth potential!
Essential Duties and Specific Responsibilities:
- Assist the CFO and Accounting Manager with various accounting-related and financial reporting tasks
- Record daily transactions into accounting software, ensuring that all investment/banking transactions are properly captured
- Assist in the preparation of periodic financial reports – including cash analysis, bank reconciliations, and cash flow statements
- Assist with member/partner capital account allocations and reporting
- Assist with capital call activity
- Support completion of legal documents (e.g., fund subscription documents) and maintain supporting files
- Assist in a wide variety of ad-hoc requests and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or working towards CPA certification is preferred
- 2-5 years related experience in a private/public setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Quickbooks preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central preferred
Skills & Values Required:
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaborative skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing demands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as closely with a team
- Highly motivated, adaptable, and responsible
- Understanding of and sensitivity to confidential information
- Ability to quickly learn how to use new systems and tools
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.