Website Apollon Wealth Management
Financial planning and wealth management is all we do. As a fee-based advisory service, our sole focus is assisting our clients, affluent individuals, families, and business owners, to achieve their financial goals.
Full Job Description
- At Apollon CFO & Family Office Solutions, LLC, we serve as the fully outsourced accounting team to help our clients identify opportunities and solve complex challenges.
- As a Family Office Accounting Manager at Apollon, you will play a critical role in providing accounting oversight and strategic financial insights to our virtual family office clients.
- You will also play a key internal role in formulating best practices, managing a team, and streamlining processes.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly financial reporting packages and update financial dashboard deliverables for high net-worth clients including personal, closely held businesses, trusts, and family foundations
- Perform advanced accounting services including investment/brokerage accounting, real estate accounting, maintaining personal asset schedules & tracking, private equity accounting, and debt/lease accounting
- Manage Accountant and Senior Accountant on basic accounting tasks including month-end close, a/p processing, bill pay, bank account reconciliations, and payroll administration
- Provide the highest level of client service to each engagement
- Provide all tax work papers and supporting documents to each client’s tax preparer to ensure accurate and timely annual and quarterly personal and business tax filings
- Maintain orderly files and records
- Serve as accounting liaison to clients’ financial advisors, tax accountants, strategic partners, and other key stakeholders
- Other ad-hoc client requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 6+ years of general accounting experience, including a minimum of two years public accounting experience
- Sage Intacct or other Accounting ERP software experience is a plus
- BILL experience a plus
- CPA is preferred
- Family Office or experience with high net worth clients experience preferred
- Client service or outsourced accounting experience preferred
- Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Excel
- Partnership, trust, and foundation accounting experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be detail and results-oriented, meet deadlines, have excellent communication skills, and be client service-focused
- Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information.
Estimated: $78.3K – $99.1K a year
To apply for this job please visit apollonwealth.applytojob.com.