Chief Operating Officer
Website LEGACY GROWTH FAMILY OFFICE PTE. LTD
Legacy Growth Family Office Pte Ltd is a Single-family office incorporated in Singapore to serve the wealth of a UHNW family. The family office is equipped with a team of professionals from fund management, accounting, education, insurance, investment, estate, business, and tax disciplines to offer.
Desired Experience / Attributes
- At least 10 to 15 years of related experience in the financial sector and senior management experience.
- Financial services sector experience in a family office/asset manager would be helpful.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Strong leadership skills in a rapidly evolving business.
- Good understanding of business operating models, regulatory frameworks, product structures (AIFs), and technology in an asset manager.
- Strong Operations, Post-trade, and Client Servicing experience with an in-depth understanding of risk and compliance requirements in asset managers.
- Experience in leading/managing delivery through third-party service providers.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Knowledge across asset classes including Equity, Fixed Income, PE, and FoF.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a team and start-up environment. Demonstrated leadership skills in establishing teams and building strong cultures.
- Have a good understanding of the governing regulatory framework, including but not limited to applicable confidentiality/secrecy/data protection regulations and cross-border rules where relevant.
- Seasoned experience as a team member in their career with PnL responsibilities involves monitoring the net income after expenses for a department or entire organization, with direct influence on how company resources are allocated.
- Professional integrity.
- Ability to inspire and instruct teams of senior and junior Managers.
- Ability to manage resources and allocate them for most effective use.
- Relevant local licenses and qualifications (where applicable)
- Fluency (written and oral) in English and the principal local language required; mandarin languages is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg.