Corporate Assistant (Family Office)
TALENOMICS PTE. LTD.
Our client is a single family office establised in Singapore to manage investments and high quality assets for sustainable returns.
- Finance & Corporate Secretariat
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping duties.
- Assist in audit, tax, and business fillings as well as government agencies reporting.
- Coordinating board meetings and AGMs.
HR & Office Administration:
- Support basic HR work such as payroll (less than 5 headcounts) management and process staff claims.
- Travel management and booking of local and overseas trips.
- Office maintenance and upkeep.
- Meeting scheduling and logistics coordination.
- Handle office subscriptions and petty cash management.
- Organizing and supporting the family office meetings and activities.
- Ad-hoc tasks with the family activities and coordinating with relevant counterparties.
- 5-7 years experience in office administration and corporate support function, preferably gained from a family office or investment management environment.
- Possesses a Diploma or Degree in finance/business/HR disciplines.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and proficiency in English and Chinese languages as this role requires communication with Chinese counterparts.
- Desired attributes: meticulous, proactive, and sense of urgency.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Travel Arrangements, Tax, Office Management, Payroll, Office Administration, Accounting, Good Communication Skills, Bookkeeping, Administrative Support, Team Player, Human Resources, Travel Management, Scheduling, Audit
To apply for this job please visit www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg.