Executive Assistant/Family Office Coordinator
Emerald is a professional, fast-paced investment management company, focused on commercial real estate, private equity, renewable energy, and other investments in the United States.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Professionally answer phone calls and respond to emails
- Manage receptionist operations including mail distribution, filing, and various forms of data entry· Schedule appointments, travel, and meetings for executives and a key client account for both personal and business activities·
- Proofread documents and help draft memos, budgets, and spending summaries· Assist with clerical duties and other research projects as needed·
- Running errands for CEO (e.g. helping grab lunches for meetings or occasionally drive to or from appointments)
- Experience-2+ years of experience in an office setting/Strong customer service with all types of people/Basic bookkeeping skills, preference for some accounting experience/Excellent data entry skills and basic data analysis/Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively/Ability to drive with a clean driving record (company car can be provided for any work-related activities)
- This is a full-time position with benefits including health insurance, and paid time off.
- If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Full-time preferred (40 hours a week on average), 30+ hours a week will be considered
To apply for this job please visit m5.apply.indeed.com.