Family Office Accountant
Website Chilton Trust
Chilton Trust is a boutique wealth management firm designed to provide the continuity, structure and acumen to protect and enhance the intergenerational wealth of select families and institutions.
The Family Office Accountant will be part of the Family Office team and duties include the following:
- Perform accounting functions including bank reconciliations, daily cash monitoring, and reporting, monthly GL closes including journal entries, and bookkeeping for family-owned domestic and foreign for-profit entities.
- Monthly financial statement and supporting schedule preparation for investments, for-profit companies, foundations, estate planning vehicles, and personal wealth statements.
- Support preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly financial statement reporting packages
- Preparation of internal & external budgets
- Preparation and/or review of annual audit work papers
- Special projects as advised by the Director and/or Founder – vary every year
- Liaison with internal colleagues, outside consultants, and other Chilton offices.
- Candidate must feel comfortable communicating with family members and helping to fulfill requests that may be outside the scope of traditional accounting duties in tandem with the Family Office team.
To apply for this job please visit chiltontrust.applytojob.com.