Family Office Accountant
Website ProCaps Laboratories
This unique company remains one of the few that actually develops and manufactures each of its products in a state-of-the-art, 100% solar powered eco-friendly, award-winning facility. of our brand and our mission to provide ethically created and effective nutritional supplements in an environmentally responsible way.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Accounting Manager to join our Corporate Office Group. The Family Office Accountant will play a crucial role in supporting this department that manages multiple entities in the businesses of real estate investment, property development, property management, aviation, venture capital, stocks, a startup personal services and retail venture, and a private operating foundation. The entities are both domestic and international, and this role will cover all aspects of office management; coordination with contractors, dealing with insurance brokers, utility companies, and property managers as well as traditional accounting and bookkeeping, budget management, account analysis, reporting and tax compliance. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in accounting principles and practices, coupled with exceptional project management skills and business acumen.
OTHER ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare financial statements and management reports
- Intercompany billing and accounting
- Foreign currency exchange reporting and tracking
- Account analysis and discrepancy resolution
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cost tracking
- Review and manage costs of asset ownership and development
- Private equity investment analysis, review, and reporting
- Working knowledge of real estate transactions
- Work with outside CPA for tax and financial reporting
- Manage insurance and tax reporting
- Maintain appropriate records as required for tax retention
- Property management or construction experience with lien release a plus
- Income or sales and use tax experience a plus
- Ability to read and write in French a strong plus
- Must be able to work independently as well as work within a team
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING (MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA certification preferred, with tax experience
- 10 years minimum experience in an accounting or financial management role
- Proven experience as an Accounting Manager or similar role, with a strong understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Proficiency in financial analysis, budgeting, and cost control
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Ability to grasp varied concepts and respond accordingly
- Dependability to get the job done
- Patience for tedious or complex tasks
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Experience with QuickBooks or other accounting software
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel and MS Word
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
- 401K plan with generous employer match
- 100% Company Life and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Health & Wellness Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program
- Healthy Vitamin Discount program
- Employee Referral Program
- Live and work in one of the most exciting and diverse communities in Nevada. Henderson and the various Las Vegas areas share rich culinary experiences and
- active environments. Minutes from the many restaurants and shopping as well as outdoor activities in the mountains, lakes, and desert, our nook in Nevada is
- ideal for most lifestyles. Also, there is no Nevada state income tax!
- A fantastic work environment that focuses on safety, quality, community, and amazing people. We hire top talent and celebrate the ingenuity and tenacity of our team members and leaders.
- Duties are performed primarily in a smoke-free office environment
- Frequent sitting
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. We will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job please visit procapslabs.hrmdirect.com.