Family Office Accounting Administrator
Willbanks is a family owned and operated boiler equipment and service company in Texas. We’ve been in the boiler industry for over 45 years, so we have seen it all. With industry experts on hand 24/7 and a vast inventory of equipment and parts, we’re always ready for any job. We pride ourselves on the quality of our equipment, expert service and always prioritize our relationships with our customers.
We are growing the family office to manage the personal and financial affairs of 2nd and 3rd generation Willbanks family members. The Willbanks family founded Willbanks Inc. (www.Willbanksinc.com) and TEAL (www.TealSystems.com). The Family Office Accounting Administrator will oversee the financial matters of the family by handling a variety of duties including bookkeeping; providing & presenting financial reports; and liaising with CPAs, other affiliated offices, and stakeholders.
- Oversee the bookkeeping of 4 – 5 households and 10-15 investment entities and assist with personal asset management and consolidation.
- Create personal profit & loss statements and balance sheets; and prepare financial presentations when needed.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing accounting information.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, and ensuring legal requirements compliance.
- Compile data for the performance of operating entities and/or personal investments.
- Assist with the accounting/finance-related matters for various real estate properties
- Collaborate with the Willbanks, Inc. Accounting Department.
- Handle communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in person.
- Process transactions, issue checks, and update ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Manage customer collections.
- Creative thinking for managing workflow and creating efficient processes.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GDE, required; Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience.
- Ability to work with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
- Strong understanding of debits/credit, allocation of expenses to accounts.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment with time constraints.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- PTO Allotment of 120 hours / 3 weeks after 90 days of employment
- Competitive Compensation
- Holistic Health Coverage (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability), including 24/7 medical concierge services
- 401k Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Memberships to professional organizations are paid for by the Company
- Casual Dress Code
- Teambuilding – Have fun with the team at sporting events, lunches, and other group festivities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
To apply for this job please visit theapplicantmanager.com.