Family Office Administrator
Website Private Investment Company
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Accounting Functions
- Must be able to maintain all aspects of a General Ledger.
- Investment Quantitative Analysis
- Update portfolio spreadsheets with client transactions and reconcile them daily.
- Family Office Services
- Effectuate transactions that are responsive to the needs of high-net-worth clients.
- Other Small Office Tasks
Skills and Temperament:
- Numeracy: ease with numbers and mathematics.
Uncanny attention to detail.
Demonstrated commitment to dependability, trustworthiness, and confidentiality.
Be intellectually curious, ask questions, and speak up when you have an idea.
Make things happen without frequent management direction and have the judgment to know when to communicate status or escalate issues to leadership.
Emotional maturity and business savviness.
Very strong interpersonal skills coupled with the ability and desire to build relationships with colleagues, clients, and external associates.
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.