Family Office Financial Analyst
At Arthrex, we put people first. Our employees are like family who enjoy working in a positive workplace with great teamwork and exceptional benefits.
Full Job Description
The primary responsibilities include processing and reconciling investment activity/cash flows to the investment statements and to the system of record; processing, reviewing, and analyzing various notes receivable/payable including amortization and payments; maintaining and publishing monthly dashboards using various reporting systems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and monitor the incoming investment activity in general ledger systems on a daily basis
- Record and reconcile the cash flows activity within the general ledger system including but not limited to dividends (taxable/tax-exempt), interest (taxable/tax-exempt), realized gain/loss (LT/ST), unrealized gain/loss, to facilitate the creation of investment roll-forward work papers
- Work with Portfolio Managers and Investment Analysts to record direct investments and fund investment calls, fees, distributions, other income/expenses, and MTM as well as quarterly/annual tie-out of capital statements, 1099s, K-1, and other statements to the general ledger system.
- Work with Portfolio Managers, Investment Analysts, and custodians to identify and obtain wash sales data to properly record the trade activity, underlying basis, and unrealized gain/loss in the system of record.
- Create, maintain, and report cash flow forecasting and actual comparison for various entities
- Process, review, and record note receivables and payables activity including creation, amortization, and payments of interest and principle.
- Create & maintain monthly/quarterly dashboards using IBM Planning Analytics (TM1)
- Partner with family office senior accountant to help create monthly/quarterly reporting packages
To apply for this job please visit careers.arthrex.com.