Family Office Manager
- Assumes full responsibility for managing and supervising engagements and special assignments.
- Reviews supporting staff’s work for accuracy.
- Assists with the entering, reconciling, and reporting of various investment strategies; reviews bank and brokerage statements for accurate reconciliations and expected activity; reviews deposit logs to confirm proof of deposit to appropriate account. Responsible for maintaining the accounting functions of the client and their various entities.
- Demonstrates a high level of technical proficiency. Keeps informed of current technical developments and pending matters important to the Firm, the profession, and clients.
- Participates in the supervision, training, and development of less experienced staff.
- Supports department staffing efforts by providing feedback on applicants, participation in conducting interviews, and the overall hiring process.
- Recognizes non-routine accounting, investment, and tax problems in client operations and after researching develops recommendations for solutions with appropriate personnel.
- Monitors the realization of engagements and pursues strategies to provide satisfactory engagement economics without sacrificing quality.
- Provides training and leadership to motivate and develop staff assigned on the engagement team.
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.