Family Office Senior
Website Moss Adams
At Moss Adams, we champion authenticity. For us, that means fostering a culture of talented people who care—about you, about our clients, and about our communities.
- Primary day-to-day contact for client communications, project management, problem identification, and resolution across multiple simultaneous client relationships
- Provide leadership and training to Family Office staff, overseeing their work on mutual engagements. Review reports and other financial data/analysis prepared by staff
- Provided core accounting services: journal entries, payroll oversight, investment reporting/tax basis, and manage/reconcile client data to identify and resolve issues for ultra-high-net-worth family units and related entities (clients)
- Analyze financial trends within clients’ financial situations and identify/recommend action to manage cash flow and capital calls for private/direct investments
- Prepare client financial reports and analysis, including supporting work papers and schedules, for individuals and entities within client families
- Respond to inquiries from clients’ outside service team members (CPAs, Attorneys, et al), providing analysis or information to support the broader client experience
- Onboard new clients, set up financial reporting processes and chart of accounts, establish client vendor and household relationships to support engagements, triage and resolve issues in onboarding
- Support client projects/major purchases with research, analysis, and recommendations to advance the project and advise on risks identified
- Assist on special projects as assigned
To apply for this job please visit mossadams.taleo.net.