Family Wealth Analyst
Website Pitcairn Trust Company
For a century, Pitcairn has been a leading family office, helping many of America’s most successful families protect and grow their wealth, and build legacies that span generations.
- Participate as a member of a client segment group to support Relationship Managers in all aspects of the financial planning process for ultra-high net worth client families and single-family office clients.
Assist Relationship Managers with comprehensive financial planning, including but not limited to:
- Financial – Prepare cash flow reports, balance sheets, and net worth statements; analyze the impact of various financial market return assumptions and spending rates on wealth projections.
- Investments – Implement and monitor client’s asset allocation; perform trading and rebalancing analysis; initiate transactions for mutual funds, ETFs, and separately managed accounts, tax-loss harvesting and portfolio monitoring to meet cash needs.
- Tax – Coordinate the collection of income tax information, calculation and payment of taxes, and client requests for tax projections.
- Insurance – Examination of insurance needs (life, property & casualty, long-term care, excess liability, etc.) and coordination of implementation with the Family Office Insurance Administrator.
- Create reports and other client deliverables. Collaborate with Relationship Managers to generate custom content to meet the needs of complex client families.
- Review client fee calculations for accuracy and obtain the necessary approvals for asset-specific fee exceptions.
- Ensure annual compliance review requirements are met for all accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned for the efficient operation of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other Social Sciences field with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a client-focused professional services organization. Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiarity with financial analysis applications.
- N/A – Perfect opportunity for a candidate with the desire to obtain the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation.
Successful candidates will possess a broad range of skills including:
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Clear potential to develop business acumen, including strong quantitative/qualitative analytical skills.
- Curiosity that lends itself to strategic thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Self-motivated with a sense of curiosity, urgency, and accountability.
- Ability to influence and establish credibility, trust, and confidence with a range of clients/colleagues.
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a collaborative member of the team.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.