HR Director – New Setup Chinese Family Office
Website Michael Page
Michael Page has five decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
- Act as the Head of HR function to provide HR services and advice for the Hong Kong office
- Manage end-to-end employee life cycle, including recruitment, talent management, compensation and benefits, performance management & development, manpower planning, HR policy review, etc.
- Conduct a market search, and market mapping to target talents in the industry
- Expand HK office, develop and retain high-performing talents for the business
- Formulate HR policies, people development initiatives, and strategies
- Effectively communicate to employees on main relevant topics regarding work-life, HR processes, main organizational changes, etc.
- Prepare HR regular reports for management review
- The Successful Applicant
- Total of 7-12 years of talent acquisition & HR experience, open to both in-house / recruitment firm experience, covering financial services
- Bachelor’s degree holder in HR or business-related disciplines required
- Familiar with Employment Ordinance; Excellent interpersonal skills with a strategic mindset
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Chinese CV required
To apply for this job please visit www.michaelpage.com.hk.