Investment Counsellor and PB Analyst
Website Franklin Medici Fund Management
Franklin Medici Fund Management provides fund management and investment advisory services to ultra-high net worth families.
- We are a leading multi-family office based in Singapore.
- We are looking for an investment counselor/private bank analyst role for our Singapore team to work with the relationship managers to serve our family office clients.
- Work with a Relationship Manager(RM) to provide comprehensive family office asset allocation and management advice to high-net-worth clients.
- Work with partnering private banks to provide clients with customized investment products, including fixed-income, structured products, capital-protected products, equities, and other financial products
- Ensure timely service to RM (e.g. seek quotation, prepare investment materials, liaise with a private bank, trade execution, etc) and respond to client investment services requests directly from time to time
- Conduct in-depth market analysis and consolidate the investment materials from the banks to provide RM with daily investment insights and advice.
- Apply your market knowledge in products and advisory to promote full product range to meet clients needs, attend to clients’ needs (e.g. facilitate bank account opening, product advice)
- Ensure that investment related activities are compliant with regulatory standards and compliance policies.
- Generate monthly/quarterly research articles to provide clients with investment insights and continued marketing for the company
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field;
- A Master’s degree or MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience as an Investment Counsellor or Analyst in private bank, with a focus on high-net-worth individuals or family offices.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment products across asset classes, especially financial products on private bank platforms
- Relevant professional certifications such as CFA or CACS are highly advantageous.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and remain empathetic, passionate and resilient
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English and Mandarin (able to communicate fluently with Chinese clients)
Pay: $5,000 to $8,000 Monthly
To apply for this job please visit www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg.