Client Management Associate – Family Office
Website Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
- Prepare senior management for engagements with the Firm’s largest, most sophisticated billionaire clients/prospects to drive meeting readiness, as well as drive the documentation and execution of critical takeaways and next steps.
- Educate Advisors and clients about the MSFO offering, in partnership with management.
- Assist in monitoring/tracking a strong, healthy and consistent sales pipeline, as well as assist with sales forecasting and planning.
- Assist in delivering a standard of care to existing clients.
- Assist in managing and tracking multiple complex clients and prospects simultaneously.
- Obtain a deep understanding of the business and clients to articulate how our solutions solve problems and create value.
- Create client presentations, marketing, and educational materials.
- Assist management in responding to complex client requests and navigating the Firm to deliver the best solution across topics as varied as investment management, administration, family governance, estate planning, family office operations, or wealth education to name a few.
- Help drive Firm’s response to complex client requests throughout the solution lifecycle, from discovery, solution design, delivery, and post-delivery follow-up.
- Keep track of open client requests and report progress to management.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Series 7 & 63 required (or will obtain licensing within 180 days of notification date upon the start of the role)
- 2-4 years of experience: Financial services and/or consulting background is a plus
- Strong PowerPoint skills, with the ability to thoughtfully craft client-facing presentations
- Excellent team working, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Self-starter who will take initiative, learn quickly and work both independently and collaboratively
- High level of attention to detail, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of administrative and interpersonal professionalism
- A track record of success and a demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
- Be results-oriented and quickly turn around high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
To apply for this job please visit ms.taleo.net.