Office Staff Accountant
Website Morgan Properties
Morgan Properties does things differently, providing superior housing and services to exceed every expectation.
About The Job
What you will be doing:
- The Staff Accountant will support the family office and assist with a variety of bookkeeping, accounting, bill payment, and tax functions for three to four family households.
- Confidentiality, organizational skills, and accuracy are required qualifications for this candidate.
- Strong bookkeeping and Excel skills are required, and must be proficient with accounting software, preferably Sage Intacct.
- This person must have excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks assigned.
- This individual will reflect the attitudes, policies, procedures, and values of the company.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bookkeeping, balancing, and maintaining ledgers for multiple entities and households.
- Prepare and input recurring journal entries.
- Reconcile, track, and categorize bank and credit card activity for multiple entities and households.
- Manage bill payments for family entities and individuals.
- Analyze invoice data and process allocations to multiple household categories based on specified criteria.
- Coordinate with vendors to establish invoice data and format requirements.
- Proficient with Sage Intacct or comparable accounting software
- A minimum of 2 years of prior experience in bookkeeping bank and credit card accounts/activity is required, prior family office experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time to meet deadlines
- Experience with Expensify is a plus
To apply for this job please visit careers-morgan-properties.icims.com.