Personal Assistant and Estate Manager
Website Elevation Capital
An investment from us is not a bet, it’s a pact. When we go in, we go all in. Right from the start.
About The Job
- Elevation Capital is a group of internationally impactful companies spanning consumer packaged goods, hospitality, technology, real estate, non-profit, and venture funding.
- Run by a highly entrepreneurial self-made founder, and a team of highly capable executives across business units, the business operates globally with interests in the US, Canada, Europe, and the Caribbean.
The Personal Assistant and Estate Manager are primarily responsible for:
- The day-to-day management of a 10,000-square-foot, fully staffed, high-tech home in Arizona
- As well as supporting the family in their Bahama residence.
- This opportunity includes total oversight of short-term tasks and long-term projects relating to both and future residences.
- The PA/Estate Manager will coordinate with staff members who service the residence each day as well as professional concierge services management.
- Additionally, the PA/EM has supervisory responsibilities over all independent contractors who assist regularly on-property.
- To ensure the standards of the estate are met, you must be adaptable, and resourceful, and take a hands-on or “pitch-in” approach.
- Responsible for maintaining all Household Standards and Household Procedures and developing manuals so the home runs seamlessly
- The Estate Manager functions in a manner that protects the family’s investment and ensures that the residence, security, landscaping, systems, and related assets are properly maintained in excellent working condition.
- Minimum 5 years related PA/EM experience working in a similar residence for an ultra-high-net-worth family.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Technology savvy with proficiency in Mac, PC, Alarm.com, Hue lights, HVAC & Lutron Lighting Systems.
- Ability to maintain the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
- Observant to the needs of the residents, family, and guests and ability to anticipate their needs.
- Flexibility in scheduling with the willingness to accommodate principals’ needs on occasional weekends/evenings.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, excellent time management, efficient, and service-focused
- Sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Strong organizational ability to present projects, budgets, lists, bids, and quotes to the family office through the use of technology.
- Professional presentation of self and great personality.
- Ability to handle residence and domestic staff with ease and calm demeanor.
- Demonstrates reasoned judgment and discipline, reserving decision-making until all information is received.
- Demonstrated concern that one be perceived as responsible, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Understands the sensitivity of access to confidential information and acts appropriately to maintain its confidentiality; releases confidential information only as necessary.
- Interest, skill, and success in getting groups to work together cooperatively;
- Recognizes and encourages the behaviors that contribute to teamwork.
- Share information, advice, and suggestions to help others be more successful;
- Provides effective coaching
- Develops, maintains, and strengthens collaborative relationships inside and outside the organization
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Identifies what needs to be done and doing it before being asked to or required by the situation
- Listens actively and expresses self clearly in conversations and interactions with others;
- Expresses self clearly in business writing to effectively reach the audience.
- Prioritizes projects to meet required deadlines.
- Carefully manages several projects at once, focusing on the desired end result of one’s work.
- Ensures that work is complete and carefully reviews the accuracy of information in their work.
- Open to different and new ways of doing things;
- Willing to modify one’s preferred way of doing things.
- The primary point of contact for 10,000 square-foot residence within a private community and residence in the Bahamas
- Daily walk-through of the home to ensure all systems are functioning properly.
- Manage full-time concierge services
- Ensure household staff’s daily checklists are completed and submitted to the Director of Operations.
- Serve as residence gatekeeper and oversee security operations.
- Greet principals of family and guests for each visit and provide appropriate hospitality.
- Proactively prepare the residence prior to guests’ arrival and procure all requested amenities.
- Perform evaluation annually with each employee to ensure all tasks, workload, and quality of work are monitored.
- Coordinate staff schedules to ensure adequate coverage at all times based on needs.
- Manage timekeeping system for staff and assist with basic Human Resources functions for domestic staff.
- Assist domestic staff with projects when necessary; creating a collaborative/team environment.
- Responsible for the care & preservation of art, antiques, fine furnishings, and other collections.
- Review, negotiate, and approve invoices for utilities and services provided by vendors on location.
- Maintain accurate financial records, created residence budget, and logged contractor services performed for accuracy.
- Create and maintain household/operational manuals.
- Set priorities for tasks on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Maintain file systems including those for household operations, warranty manuals, household equipment, invitations, entertainment logs, etc.
- Oversee and manage various contractors to ensure the property is neatly and properly maintained.
- Landscape contractors, exterior lighting, pool maintenance, irrigation systems, AV/IT systems maintenance, security systems, pest control, HVAC, and plumbing.
- Test appliances & home systems weekly.
- Verify security and integrity of property.
- Such testing and troubleshooting will include home theater and AV/IT components throughout the residence and other structures on all properties.
- Assist with event production for various social and private events (e.g., planning and preparation, working with local hotels for accommodations, coordinating amenities, ensuring flawless execution day of event, etc.)
- Directly manages and supports Household service vendors
- Create, Develop, and Manage residence and asset budgets.
- Multiple additional external vendor relationships as needed to support residence and physical assets.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.