Personal Assistant for Confidential Family Office
Website LTD Global, LLC
LTD Global empowers small and medium-sized businesses, nonprofits and government agencies to succeed as modern, digital-first leaders. We provide accounting, administrative, HR and recruitment services.
- The family office seeking a full-time personal assistant for a wide range of confidential and day-to-day administrative duties.
- The ideal candidate will need to be a team player who is responsible and organized.
- Execute ad-hoc tasks and special requests
- Handle confidential payment coordination
- Maintain a plan or schedule for personal and professional needs
- Handle household errands e.g. supervising repairs and maintenance
- Scan documents as needed
- Assist with event coordination
- Provide supervision and general project management oversight for special requests to ensure project success and timely completion
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of experience in a personal assistant role or operational setting, working knowledge of basic technology, e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media platforms
- Associate’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic operations
- Experience working in a confidential client-facing environment; strong customer-service focus, flexibility, ability to work with different personalities, ability to be a team player, ability to multi-task, good oral and written communication
To apply for this job please visit ltdglobal.applytojob.com.