Private Family Office Coordinator
Website Schneider Downs & Co
For 65 years, Schneider Downs has provided accounting, tax and consulting services through our team of innovative thought leaders who are committed to our approach of providing Big Thinking with a Personal Focus.
As the Private Family Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for…
- Develop and preserve trusting client relationships
- Provide concierge financial services and support, including but not limited to bill pay and treasury management services, document management, tax data collection, charitable donor due diligence and family gifting monitoring, emergency and travel coordination, assistance with trust administration and insurance maintenance
- Establish internal and external relationships with professional service providers to facilitate the delivery of an integrated client plan
- Research and resolve client inquiries and requests independently and efficiently
- Manage confidential information and maintain confidentiality
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve the goals and objectives of the client and PFO group
To apply for this job please visit schneiderdowns.csod.com.