Website Cerity Partners
Our advisors utilize their experience and expertise and that of their colleagues to develop the best solutions for your complex personal and professional financial situations.
Full Job Description
- Are you someone with impeccable attention to detail, who thrives in the rule-oriented world of tax and client service?
- Is organizing financial data a passion, like a puzzle you can’t wait to solve?
- If yes, we believe you would be an outstanding fit on our Tax/Family Office team.
As a Senior Associate in our New York office, your responsibilities would include the following activities:
- Tax Research
- Preparation and review of individual income tax returns including multi-state filings
- Forensic accounting for divorces
- Special projects
- Interaction with other members of a client’s wealth management team
- Preparation and review of tax projections for planning and estimated taxes
- Provide business management services for multiple clients (this includes direct contact with clients as well as supervision and review of bookkeeping services such as general ledger postings, payroll, bank reconciliations, write-ups, and preparation of financial statements).
- Respond to tax notices and assist with tax audits.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining superior client relationships.
- Responsible for all business aspects of client relationships including billing, collecting, and maintaining profitability.
Ideal Candidate Profile – “Our Casting Call!:
- Extensive knowledge of income tax planning and financial planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Masters in Tax a plus
- 5 – 7 years of High Net Worth tax experience
- Proficiency with CCH Axcess Tax and QuickBooks
- Ability to manage professionals, workflow and adept at meeting deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interest in learning and expanding income tax skills and expertise
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity, and trustworthiness combined with a team mentality
- Strong team player and collaborates with insightful, experienced colleagues to deliver our services.
Pay: $110,000 – $130,000 a year
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.