Senior Corporate Accountant
Website Roch Capital
A privately–owned capital management firm focused on high quality, long term, diversified investments
Full Job Description
Schedule: This position reports in-office at our Glen Mills, PA Headquarters, Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Prepare accounting-related journal entries.
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.
- Assist with payroll-related items.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Create and utilize Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, and Sum-IF formula-driven workbooks.
Education & Experience:
- B.A. or B.S. in Accounting from an accredited four-year college or university.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, preferably in banking or public environments.
To apply for this job please visit rochcap.acquiretm.com.