Key Company Info
Have a look at the company, clients and references to learn whether this is a match for you.
Facts about the company
- Public company (NYSE: BILL)
- San Jose, California & Houston, Texas (USA)
Top 5 Markets
Facts about the clients
- Multi-family offices (MFOs)
- Single-family offices (SFOs)
- Independent financial advisors(IFAs)/registered investment advisors (RIAs)
- Individual wealth owners (UHNWIs)
Number of clients:
- More than 110K small and mid-sized segments
- More than 2.5 million network members
What do clients say about Bill.com?
“Bill.com has been a total game changer for our firm and we could not be happier with the move! It has transformed the way we service and engage with clients, allowing us to shift from a cumbersome and time-intensive process to a streamlined and secure digital platform”
Josh Levine, Founder and CEO of Cornerstone Family Office
Get an overview of what this software does.
Basics about the product
- Data Aggregation
- Consolidated Reporting
- Efficient AP/AR end-to-end workflows
- Multiple payment options (e.g., check, ACH, wires, virtual card)
- Advanced, customizable approval workflows
- Automatic sync with key accounting systems
- Intelligent Virtual Assistant eliminates data entry
- Unlimited online document storage
- Easy audit-ready trails
- Online and mobile access
- Robust reporting options
- In-product live chat
- Simple onboarding and fast setup
Look under the hood
Type Of Software
- 2-factor authentication & single-sign-on (SSO)
- SOC 1 and SOC 2 attested
- Encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Protection against check fraud using automated Positive Pay service
- Partners with a PCI certified vendor for credit card payments
- More information here
- General Ledger (automated sync): QuickBooks, Xero, Sage Intacct, NetSuite, Microsoft GP/BC
- CRM: Salesforce, Proposify
- Spend/expense management: Divvy, Expensify, Tallie, ReceiptBank
- Document storage: Hubdoc
- Mailing: Earth Class Mail
- Project Management: WorkflowMax
- Tax 1099: Tax1099
They handle reporting like this
- Real-time automated syncs with general ledger accounting systems
- Intelligent virtual assistant codes incoming bills in real time (with auto-duplicate detection)
- Digital audit-ready trails to review every transaction
- Partner with thousands of accounting firms and top banks
- Bill.com supports payments in more than 130 countries and currencies.
Pricing & Co
Learn about the commercials
- Monthly subscription
- Transaction fees
Support & Services
Learn what support and services you can expect
Premium Support Services offers faster response times by chat, email, and phone to keep your business running smoothly.
Pricing of support
Varies based on the specific tier and packaging.
Our cloud-based SaaS solution can be quickly setup and onboarded in a few hours without requiring external implementation partners. End customers are able to self-onboard in most cases, and BDC offers onboarding sessions to those customers who require additional support.
Bill.com offers a complete and customisable end-to-end approval workflow. Also, tailor your AP/AR workflows to meet your needs.
Bill.com offers comprehensive online resources for training and troubleshooting, and professional product experts are available.