The Altoo Wealth Platform provides simplicity and control to wealthy private individuals and family offices, by aggregating and monitoring wealth data in an intuitive way.
Altoo Wealth Platform empowers wealthy individuals and family offices to consolidate and interact intuitively with their total wealth. Altoo’s technology aggregates daily updated data for all types of assets (bankable- and non-bankable assets) and provides additional features such as secure document storage, monitoring and reports. Developed and hosted in Switzerland, Altoo enables its clients to keep track and control of their total wealth situation and allows its users to collaborate within their trusted network via secure communication.
What sets Altoo a part?
"At Altoo, we believe in the importance of aggregating and interacting with complex wealth data in a simple and intuitive way. Our platform empowers wealthy individuals to gain transparency and control."
Get an overview of what this software does.
- Consolidated reporting
- Data aggregation
- Risk management
- Document management
- Task management
- Secure communication
- Consolidation of bankable and non-bankable assets
- Asset allocation overview and monitoring
- Independent performance calculation
- Intuitive ‘Explore’ feature to analyse asset/performance
- Safe document storage and tagging
- Monitoring of performance and asset movements
- Cashflow analyzer/future cashflows reporting
- Private equity reporting
- Legal structure overview
- Setup delegate users with partial access
- Bankable assets
- Private equity
- Real estate
- Rare collectibles (e.g. luxury cars, boats, high-value jewelry)
Type Of Software
- Private cloud on own hardware
- Swiss Tier 4 Data Center individual client data encryption HSM
- For more please see https://sec3d.altoo.io
- Accounting software
- Portfolio management systems
Type of data
- Transaction level
- API from custodian banks to aggregate bankable assets
- The daily feed including cashflow, securities transaction and end of day position
- Reconciling all portfolios to find erroneous data processing
- 53 custodian banks
Time to new custodian
- 2-3 months
- Multiple base currencies
- Separate holding level gain/loss from currency
- Gain/loss based on transaction data
- Gain/loss based on holding/position data
- Custodian use based (per connected custodian)
- Feature based
- Manual Services (e.g. non-bankable asset support) by efforts
Average cost p.a.
- UHNWIs: CHF 20-30k
- SFOs: CHF 30-50k
- MFOs: CHF 60-100k
Key Company Info
Have a look at the company, clients and references to learn whether this is a match for you.
- Owned by management
- Key staff
Top 5 Markets
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- As the data is encrypted, Altoo is not in the position to calculate this data.
Avg. AUM per client
- CHF 250 million
- Individual wealth owners
- Single-family offices
- Multi-family offices
- Fund managers
- Financial advisors
Available upon request.Request References
What Altoo's clients say
"Goodbye excel sheets… This simplifies and rationalises financial matters beyond belief!"
Swiss based UHNWI (54 years old)
Support & services
Learn what support and services you can expect
General contact mail or phone
In person on site support
Pricing of support
On use basis
Technical support free of charge
Support for data processing based on effort
24h, allowing the client to process non-bankable assets.
Connectivity to Custodian Banks: 2 - 8 weeks, depending on the banks.
As a SaaS provider, we do not offer customisation as such, but we constantly improve the Altoo Wealth Platform in Co-Creatorship with our clients.
Usually, we release every 2 weeks new features.
As a SaaS provider, we do not offer customisation as such, but we constantly improve the Altoo Wealth Platform in Co-Creatorship with our clients.Usually, we release every 2 weeks new features.
Wondering how Altoo compares to other companies?
We also reviewed some other Consolidated Reporting Providers
WIZE by TeamWork
Venn by Two Sigma
United States of America
United States of America
What is Altoo?
Altoo offers a consolidated reporting solution.
What does Altoo do?
Altoo provides simplicity and control for complex wealth for wealthy individuals through their intelligent consolidated reporting platform.
How does Altoo work?
Altoo provides detailed information about client wealth such as overviews, balance sheets, asset analysis, cashflows, etc. through its intuitive platform. All this data is also available on Altoo’s proprietary mobile application.
How much does Altoo cost?
Custodian use-based, feature-based, or manual service support-based pricing structure with an average per annum cost as follows:
1. UNHWIs: CHF 20-30k
2. SFOs: CHF 30-50k
3. MFOs: CHF 60-100k
In the media