Ledgex Pro is comprehensive portfolio management and accounting suite designed specifically for family offices to help them with data quality & control, portfolio accounting, general ledger, performance & analytics reporting, modelling, and beneficial owner tracking.
The solution also includes knowledge data reporting with a full audit trail (a complete history of each data point from estimate to cap statement) and data confidence reporting which ultimately improves transparency into data quality and reduces or eliminates unnecessary back-office work. Additional modules include beneficial ownership (particularly for private investments), and liquidity forecasting and modelling that meet the evolving needs and sophistication of family offices.
Simple ("Promoter") is not a current client of a Ledgex. Promoter will receive cash compensation for referrals to Ledgex. Click here to read the full disclaimer.
"Our approach to building great products continues to be grounded in deeply understanding the needs and challenges of the clients we serve. We look forward to continuing to partner with our clients to build next generation products and to help support the unique needs of Family Offices."
Michael J. Maguire
Products and services
Get an overview of what this software does.
- Data aggregation and management for all transactions and market values
- Review and approval of transaction and market value entries
- Tax lot processing and reporting
- General ledger processing
- Financial reporting
- Beneficial owner management and reporting
- Portfolio modeling
- Cash flow modeling
- Exposure monitoring and reporting
- Performance and analytics reporting
- Entity management
- Data aggregation and management
- Data confidence index reporting
- Side by Side ABOR vs IBOR Reporting
- Beneficial ownership
- Liquidity forecasting
- Entity management
- What-if/Portfolio modeling
- Exposure reporting
- Lookthru reporting
- Public funds (partnerships, offshore funds, unitized funds, mutual funds/ETFs, etc)
- Private investments (private equity, venture capital, REITs, etc)
- Any commitment-based funds
- Marketable Securities
- Cash and liquid assets
- Personal assets (real estate, vehicles, artwork, etc)
Type of software
- Azure PaaS and IaaS
- Data feeds
- OCR integration
- CRM integration
- 3rd party general ledger systems
- Document storage solutions
- AP/Bill pay
- Data warehouse
Type of data
- Transactional and Market Value data
- Accounting Book of Record data
- Investment Book of Record Data
- Security Master data
- Direct and Indirect Exposure Data
The system workflow is designed to help users review and reconcile data, approve data, and then ultimately publish data to downstream constituents for both ABOR and IBOR needs. In addition, a patent-pending feature, the Data Confidence Index, assesses the data and provides a measurable score of the quality of each data point.
- Full multi-currency functionality for all asset classes and entities by Q4 2022.
- US-based clients with non-US-based holdings are supported with current functionality.
- Scalable modular pricing model
- Based on the number of users positions held
Average cost p.a.
United States of America
Michael J. Maguire
Chief Revenue Officer
Key Company Information
Have a look at the company, clients, and references to learn whether this is a match for you.
- United States of America
- Waltham, Massachusetts
Avg. AUM per client
$500 million – $1 billion
- Single family offices
- Multi-family offices
- Complex asset owners
Please contact Ledgex for referencesRequest References
Support & Services
Learn what support and services you can expect
General contact mail or phone
Pricing of support
Professional services available for data conversion, data cleanup, report building and customisation
Business process review, and workflow documentation and review
Any entity can be natively extended
Terminology, look and feel settings to Ledgex-built advanced reporting
Yes, upon request
We also reviewed some other Portfolio Management Providers
FAQs about Ledgex
What is Ledgex?
Ledgex offers a portfolio management and an accounting suite for family offices.
What does Ledgex do?
The Ledgex’s Pro suite provides family offices with portfolio accounting, general ledger, performance reporting and analytics, data quality & control, and beneficial owner tracking services.
How does Ledgex work?
Ledgex Pro platform offers portfolio management and accounting, performance and analytics, general ledger, private investment tracking, modelling, and beneficial ownership.
How much does Ledgex cost?
Ledgex Pro features a flexible monthly pricing model based on users and positions.
In the media