The future of innovative portfolio management systems - at your fingertips
Simple is on a mission to help you find the best system for your family office needs. Streamline your operations with software that provides tailored insight and transparency into your sophisticated financial information. Gain access to consolidated investment reporting, aggregated data and multi-asset class portfolio performance, with a view to evolve and achieve multigenerational wealth objectives.
We have access to all the top portfolio management system providers
Finding the right porfolio management solution can be a challenge. Our team tracks over 200 vendors and can help make the selection process a lot smoother.
Share a bit more about your needs and we will connect you with the providers that we believe are best positioned to assist you.
“Your service helped us to find the right providers.”
Head of a large US Single Family Office.
Some of the portfolio management systems we work with
Frequently Asked Questions
What are portfolio management systems?
Why do family offices need portfolio management systems?
Family office portfolio rebalancing
Portfolio rebalancing is the buying or selling of assets to maintain the desired asset allocation in an investment portfolio and forms a key part of any family office investment strategy.Read the guide
Learn more about what this software can do for your family office
How do I choose the right software for my family office?
What separates a good portfolio management system from a great one is integration. This software aims to provide value across the entire wealth chain by connecting data, technology and people to manage and achieve family wealth objectives.
The key features of portfolio management software
- The ability to aggregate data from various custodians
- Being able to see the system in detail before you buy
- Integrations to other solutions enable the building of a “tech stack.”
- Links to other data providers for risk-, performance- and ESG data
- Added support and service to get the product up-and-running
- Well-executed localisation to support different regions
- Expandable functions to support new asset classes.
- Data independence and the ability to take your data with you