Providing family offices and their clients with a powerful, secure, affordable wealth management platform, that is fit for the future.
SaaS Front-to-back wealth management system. Powerful performance and risk analytics on the whole portfolio, including non-bankable assets and connected to 300+ custodian banks. We are built with the latest tech, allowing for fast and real-time analysis and quick and pain-free onboarding.
What sets Performativ apart?
"We used to work at a wealth manager and couldn't find an inexpensive, powerful wealth management tool to meet our own, and our clients' needs.... so we built Performativ."
Produs and services
Get an overview of what this software does.
- Consolidated Reporting
- Data Aggregation
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
- Technology provider
- Non-bankable assets
- Reporting, data entry
- Offering backend data (i.e., reconciliation corporate action fixing)
- Full suite of performance metrics
- Consolidated performance reporting
- Firmwide analytics
- Near real-time valuation
- API gateway to 3rd party services
- Intelligent benchmarking
- Data aggregation
- Ability to Whitelabel
- Mobile App
- Banking Providers
- Full Multi-Currency Support
- Bankable or Financial Assets & Funds
- Lifestyle Assets & Rare Collectibles
- Real Estate
- Private Equity & Direct Investments
- Alternative investments
Type Of Software
- Fully standalone
- Serviced software
Plugs into countless systems via open APIs, e.g.: Salesforce, Bloomberg, Accounting software.
Type of data
- Transaction level
- AI-assisted import engine
- Daily accounts and repository reconciliation
- Reconciling transaction data withholdings
- Enhance data accuracy with instrument prices, master data, and key figures from multiple external sources
- Perform a vast amount of daily quality controls on different metrics
- Manage and compare security prices against custodian data
- Any discrepancies are reported and dealt with cooperatively with the custodian.
Time to new custodian
- 1-5 days
- Users can set multiple base currencies
- Based on holding/position data
- Based on transaction data
- Seat based (per named user)
- Custodian use based (per connected custodian)
- Feature based, AUM based
- Flat fee
Key Company Info
Have a look at the company, clients, and references to learn whether this is a match for you.
- <$50 million
- Owned by management
- External investors
- 15 billion
- Individual wealth owners
- Single family offices
- Multi-family offices
- Investment & Financial Advisors (RIAs/IFAs)
- Fund managers
What do clients say about Performativ?
”For us, Performativ is a Swiss-army knife that allows us to generate excess revenue, provide better feedback and deliver an improved product”
Support & services
Learn what support and services you can expect
General contact mail or phone
Pricing of support
We continuously listen to our clients and develop features that will benefit all, however we are able to offer bespoke development in the cases where that is required.
Our product is ready to use with minimal required configuration. However, we offer customisation and adaptation of widgets displayed to meet your and your customer's needs.
We also reviewed some other Portfolio Management Providers
Digital Assets & Currencies
Black Diamond Wealth Platform
United States of America
United States of America
What is Performativ?
Performativ is a wealth management platform for family offices.
What does Performativ do?
Performativ provides inexpensive, scalable, and holistic wealth management solutions along with a full range of integrations as software that is specifically catered for use in the family office industry.
How does Performativ work?
Performativ offers intelligent portfolio management solutions like intelligent benchmarking, advanced fee modelling, general business overview, ESG and sustainability reporting, seamless trade confirmations, and intelligent rebalancing. It also features over 100 custodian integrations and white-labeled access for clients.
How much does Performativ cost?
The pricing of Performativ is either per named user, per connected custodian, per feature, according to AuM or as a flat fee structure.
In the media