Website ProCaps Laboratories
ProCaps Laboratories, founded by Andrew Lessman, remains one of the few companies that actually manufactures the vitamins it distributes. Our manufacturing facility is unique not only for the 100% pure, additive-free supplements we produce, but also for the purity of the power used to create them.
Full Job Description
Who We Are:
- Your employer will be AML Properties affiliate of ProCaps Laboratories and you will work onsite at the ProCaps facility and share the same benefits.
- Founded in 1979 by Andrew Lessman, ProCaps Laboratories has long been dedicated to enhancing health and well-being by providing uniquely the highest dietary supplements.
- Located in Henderson, Nevada, near the exciting and diverse community of Las Vegas, ProCaps Laboratories is a large and rapidly growing manufacturer with approximately 350 employees that markets several hundred dietary supplement SKUs, along with an expanding line of functional foods (bars, packets, bottles, etc.)
What You’ll Do:
- We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Accounting Manager to join our Corporate Office Group.
- The Family Office Accountant will play a crucial role in supporting this department that manages multiple entities in the businesses of real estate investment, property development, property management, aviation, venture capital, stocks, a startup personal services and retail venture, and a private operating foundation.
- The entities are both domestic and international, and this role will cover all aspects of office management; coordination with contractors, dealing with insurance brokers, utility companies, and property managers as well as traditional accounting and bookkeeping, budget management, account analysis, reporting and tax compliance.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in accounting principles and practices, coupled with exceptional project management skills and business acumen.
Other Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements and management reports
- Intercompany billing and accounting
- Foreign currency exchange reporting and tracking
- Account analysis and discrepancy resolution
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cost tracking
- Review and manage costs of asset ownership and development
- Private equity investment analysis, review, and reporting
- Working knowledge of real estate transactions
- Work with outside CPA for tax and financial reporting
- Manage insurance and tax reporting
- Maintain appropriate records as required for tax retention
- Property management or construction experience with lien release is a plus
- Income or sales and use tax experience a plus
- Ability to read and write in French is a strong plus
- Must be able to work independently as well as work within a team
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What You Bring (Minimum Job Qualifications and Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA certification preferred, with tax experience
- 10 years minimum experience in an accounting or financial management role
- Proven experience as an Accounting Manager or similar role, with a strong understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Proficiency in financial analysis, budgeting, and cost control
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Ability to grasp varied concepts and respond accordingly
- Dependability to get the job done
- Patience for tedious or complex tasks
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Experience with QuickBooks or other accounting software
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel and MS Word
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.