Accounting Supervisor – Family Office Practice
Website PKF O'Connor Davies
PKF O’Connor Davies provides accounting and administrative services, investment reporting and oversight, tax planning and compliance, and other services to affluent individuals, families and executives and their businesses.
- Perform accounting services for clients including but not limited to the preparation and review of financial statements and customized reports, cash flow reporting and budgeting, Trust, and Estate Accounting/Administration, and maintaining information for tax preparation.
- Prepare/maintain accounting records, general ledgers, cash, bank, loan and investment reconciliations, work papers, and other supporting records.
- Oversee client administrative services such as banking, cash management/bill payment, employee management/payroll processing, maintaining personal and official property records, and client information and document management.
- Interface with clients and their representatives to support their daily needs and deliverables and execute other client services as needed including but not limited to coordination of asset purchases, sales and financing transactions, contract monitoring/compliance, insurance monitoring and oversight, and residence management.
- Coordinate preparation of tax packages and tax processing with tax team.
- Supervise and train staff and delegate engagements, accordingly, ensuring the staff’s performance is meeting the Firm’s standards.
- Mentor staff in areas requiring quality-related improvement and to otherwise enhance their professional development.
- Consult, work with, and service clients to make recommendations on business/process improvement and serve as a business advisor to clients.
- Work with managers and partners to ensure that deadlines are met, and any issues or discrepancies are reported in a timely manner.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.