BMFO Senior Accountant
Website Citrin Cooperman Advisors LLC
Citrin Cooperman & Company, LLP, a licensed independent CPA firm that provides attest services and Citrin Cooperman Advisors LLC which provides business advisory and non-attest services, operate as an alternative practice structure in accordance with the AICPA’s Code of Professional Conduct and applicable laws, regulations, and professional standards.
Full Job Description
- Citrin Cooperman is one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in the United States, and 4th among mid-Atlantic firms, with over 2,400 employees in 21 U.S. and International offices. This year, we were rated one of the Top 50 Best Companies to Work for according to Vault.com.
- We are looking for a Business Management and Family Office Senior to join our Advisory Department in our Los Angeles office. As a BMFO Senior, you will be responsible for providing excellent client service. Our firm provides excellent compensation, benefits, wellness initiatives, and a strong career path for high-performing professionals.
- Supervise and review the preparation of the following:
- Bank recs
- Bill payment process
- Depositing and coding of receipts
- Payroll process and payroll entities
- Credit card expense analysis
- Client cash basis monthly financial statements and/or cash flow reports
- Processing of medical claims
- Maintain general ledgers for all client entities (“tax return ready books”);
- This includes making year-end adjusting accrual entries
- Develop a system tailored to each client to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts;
- Defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Provides daily service to clients, their assistants/family/attorneys/agents
- Deals with asset acquisitions and dispositions, closings, and new account setups
- Tracks residual and fee income payments
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Prepares 1099’s and tax reporting for the internal tax department
- Preparation of central withholding agreements for tours
- Understand concepts of the client’s insurance plan relating to home, vehicles, overall liability, etc.
- Understands concepts of life, disability, and long-term care insurance
- Become familiar with all benefits (medical and retirement) offered by Medicare, Social Security, DGA, SAG, WGA and any
- other applicable retirement plan
- 3-5 years of related experience within a professional services organization in Accounting or Business Management
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift focus as needed
- Possess basic accounting knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Datafaction, or Xero
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Pay: $85,000 – $100,000 a year
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.