Business Management & Family Office Senior
Website Citrin Cooperman Advisors LLC
Citrin Cooperman is one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in the United States, and 4th among mid-Atlantic firms, with over 2,400 employees in 21 U.S. and International offices.
- Supervise and review the preparation of the following:
- Bank recs
- Bill payment process
- Depositing and coding of receipts
- Payroll process and payroll entities
- Credit card expense analysis
- Client cash basis monthly financial statements and/or cash flow reports
- Processing of medical claims
- Maintain general ledgers for all client entities (“tax return ready books”); this includes making year-end adjusting accrual entries
- Develops a system tailored to each client to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Provides daily service to clients, their assistants/family/attorneys/agents
- Deals with asset acquisitions and dispositions, closings, and new account setups
- Tracks residual and fee income payments
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Prepares 1099’s and tax reporting for the internal tax department
- Preparation of central withholding agreements for tours
- Understand concepts of the client’s insurance plan relating to home, vehicles, overall liability, etc.
- Understands concepts of life, disability and long-term care insurance
- Become familiar with all benefits (medical and retirement) offered by Medicare, Social Security, DGA, SAG, WGA and any other applicable retirement plan
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.