Client Service Manager
We are fee-only financial advisors for individuals, families and organizations across the U.S. We empower clients in all stages of life from young, high earners busy accumulating wealth to retirees and everything in between.
Full Job Description
- MONETA is a national Registered Investment Advisory Firm based in St. Louis, Missouri. We are dedicated to providing quality service to our clients, encompassing investment and retirement planning, tax preparation, risk management, estate planning review, education savings, and much more.
- The Family Office Client Service Manager supports Advisors and Partners in the delivery of comprehensive financial services to team clients.
- The position encompasses in-depth work and analysis in the areas of investments, retirement planning, cash flow management, tax planning, estate planning, and charitable giving.
- In addition, Client Service Managers communicate and work directly with clients as part of the team structure.
- The role is suitable for an individual who is organized, detail-oriented, personable, has strong communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Manage and contribute to the preparation of client review materials such as investment reports, executive summaries, performance analyses, cash flow planning, and charitable summaries
- Establish rapport with clients as a trusted liaison between the client and Advisor and/or Partner
- Present specific topics in client review meetings
- Research and analyze unique situations such as retirement accounts and benefits, investment products, income tax planning, estate planning, and risk management options
- Analyze investment portfolios and complete investment recommendations
- Create financial projections
- Implement investment recommendations via trading through Financial Custodial Systems (i.e. Schwab, Fidelity, etc.)
- Monitor client account cash balances and review monthly cash report
- Manage new account application and transfer process
- Work directly with third-party professionals such as custodians, investment managers, accountants, and attorneys on behalf of clients
- As a Client Service Manager, you will work alongside the team’s Advisors and Partners on a wide range of projects focused on clients’ needs.
- Qualities that will help you flourish in this role include organization, flexibility, strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- In everything we do, we focus on our clients and their needs to deliver the best possible experience.
Additionally, the following list of qualifications are preferred:
- One or more years of relevant experience
- Work experience in a team environment and a team-oriented mentality
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Professional, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize daily workload in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with portfolio management systems is considered a plus
- Prior experience in financial services, accounting, or law is considered a plus
- Commitment to ‘Raving Fan’ service
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.