Website Harwood International Inc.
Harwood International is a global master plan developer. Harwood International’s (HI) operating philosophy for its properties is founded upon solid capital structure, elegant modern design, energy conservation, cutting edge communications and networks, beautiful green spaces, and long-term ownership and management.
Full Job Description
- The Controller is responsible for internal financial reporting of the Family Office, including preparing and processing activity for monthly financial statements. They are responsible for evaluating financial reports, and they ensure financial goals and objectives are met in a high-quality and timely manner.
- Prepare financial reports and budgets.
- Accurately manage data.
- Review financial reports
- Oversee billing processes
- Prepare and analyze reports for strategic decision-making.
- Provide support to administration.
- Manage A/P, A/R, intercompany activity, check-writing software, and processing
- Maintain appropriate internal control safeguards over accounting functions.
- Prepare and support journal entries.
- Reconcile all bank and inter-company accounts.
- Responsible for providing the family members with information vital to the decision-making process on an as-requested basis
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for coordinating activities of external auditors.
- Accounting systems and account management
- Written/verbal communication skills
- Budgets/Cost Control
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to present to Shareholders
- Interpersonal skills
- Managing performance
- Personal organization
- Project management
- Results focus
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting with a strong emphasis on analysis and reconciliation.
- Five years of Public Accounting firm or comparable experience.
- Works effectively in a team environment through collaboration and partnership.
- Ability to meet and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of internal control processes
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.