COO Associate – Family Office
Website Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
- Contribute to the execution of strategy and project management for several critical initiatives to create new service offerings, expand the investment platform, and enhance our operational and governance processes for the UHNW client segment at Morgan Stanley
- Contribute to and lead strategic enhancement and key audit remediation initiatives across multiple aspects of MSFO Business Risk Framework, ensuring continued alignment of procedures and standards; this includes participating in the development and design of training for employees across MSFO functions
- Work collaboratively in a high-performing team responsible for identifying, assessing, reporting, and capturing operational strategic and organizational business analysis and high-level initiative.
- Creating and delivering concise and effective presentations to communicate the business strategy across products, segments, and channels.
- Manage work streams for the Family Office COO team by managing to deadlines and consulting with key partners across other groups within wealth management (Product, Legal, Risk,
- Compliance, Technology)
- Be results-oriented and quickly turn around high-quality work in a challenging environment
- Build solid relationships across WM Division and control groups, including the Risk, Legal &
- Compliance, Operations, Finance teams.
- Leverage and continue to build strong knowledge and expertise of products and services provided by MSFO to support and challenge the associated enhancement and remediation activities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting, financial services, business management/ strategy, wealth management, and/or other related fields
- Strong interpersonal and process management skills
- Initiative-taker who will take initiative, learn quickly and work independently
- High level of attention to detail, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, with a high level of administrative and interpersonal professionalism
- Ability to work in a small team environment, building and maintaining a network of contacts and coordinating with a large number of stakeholders
- A history of success and a demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
To apply for this job please visit ms.taleo.net.