Director and Investment Advisor
One of the world’s largest processors of hotel bookings, pricing intelligence, and customer travel-intent, RateGain today provides SaaS solutions for travel and hospitality helping them accelerate revenue generation through acquisition, retention, and wallet share expansion.
About The Job
- An exciting opportunity for investment professionals with a Noida-based family office – the family office manages the wealth of Mr Bhanu Chopra, Founder of Rategain.
- RateGain is a leading travel technology company providing solutions to the travel and hospitality industry and has been profiled by Credit Suisse among 100 Unicorns in India.
- The company is listed on NSE.
- The family office invests in a wide range of asset classes including public and private equity, bonds, structured credit, and other alternate investments in India and abroad.
- We are looking to appoint an experienced and highly credible leader to manage and run the family office with complete accountability.
- Structuring family office to attain long-term goals
- Strategic and operational planning for investments
- Evaluating potential investments (private as well as public market) covering all aspects of risk
- End-to-end investment execution including negotiation with counterparties and coordination with third-party advisors for due diligence and documentation
- Preparing detailed Investment notes for approval by the Investment Committee.
- Building a perspective on macro trends that may impact investments
- Developing and maintaining relationships with wealth managers and investee companies
- Active monitoring of portfolio health
Competencies (Technical & Soft Skills):
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- In-depth understanding of various asset classes
- Solid research capability and investment research experience
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with good communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 10-15 years experience, preferably in family office management, wealth management, consulting
CA/ CFA or MBA from a highly regarded b-school”
To apply for this job please visit rategain-talent.freshteam.com.