Director of Operations and Finance
Website Elevation Capital
An investment from us is not a bet, it’s a pact. When we go in, we go all in. Right from the start.
About The Job
- Elevation Capital is a group of internationally impactful companies spanning consumer packaged goods, hospitality, technology, real estate, non-profit, and venture funding.
- Run by a highly entrepreneurial self-made founder, and a team of highly capable executives across business units, the business operates globally with interests in the US, Canada, Europe, and the Caribbean.
- With wholly-owned companies in a range of growth stages and an ever-expanding investment portfolio, this group jointly serves a global vision to create an evolved world where humanity serves our highest purpose.
What You’ll Do:
- You will report to the Group CFO and serve as the right-hand operating partner to our incredibly driven and entrepreneurial founder and CEO.
- You will bring your own entrepreneurial energy, excitement, and driven to manage the financial affairs and operational efficiency of our family office.
- You will oversee financial planning and analysis, investment management, compliance, and day-to-day operations, ensuring the highest level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality.
- This is a unique opportunity to work closely with our principal and contribute to the long-term financial sustainability of our family office.
- In this long-term growth-focused role, you will be responsible for overseeing the family office structure with a financial and strategic eye.
- You will play a pivotal role in upholding the financial integrity of our operations.
- In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Group CFO of the Family Office.
Who You Are:
- You figure things out and make things happen.
- You easily learn things you don’t know and find a way of getting answers.
- You’re a master of digital tools, technology, and critical thinking and are able to proactively rise to the occasion
- You have successfully worked in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment working closely with founders and leadership teams on strategic initiatives and projects.
- You move incredibly fast.
- People you have worked with describe you as a self-motivated person who gets stuff big and small done accurately and quickly.
- You are at a point in your life where you are motivated to be deeply committed to your work.
- You are very organized, system and process-driven, and can multitask between tasks in an organized fashion including a history of working effectively and efficiently in various software environments.
- You are incredibly driven.
- You like to work hard, be challenged, have ambitious work goals, and ultimately be very well rewarded.
- Manage full Family Office P&L and execute strategies to create profitable growth
- Create and maintain budgets/projections for family office revenues, costs, and capex.
- Evaluate and manage investment opportunities that are aligned with investment objectives.
- Work with Internal/external advisors to optimize tax strategies, minimize tax liability and ensure all tax compliance is complete.
- Must have knowledge of the family investments and will manage the relationships with external Investment advisors
Manage, and review investment reports from Investment Managers, summarize the reports, and provide input, when requested, on decisions related to investments
- Manage construction and leasehold improvements on real estate developments.
- Ensure all required insurance is in place, including, Property, Casualty, Auto, and Other Insurance
Property and Estate Management
- Perform property management activities for real estate (both family and business-owned) and personal property
Manage and create SOPs for all lifestyle assets (Yacht, vehicles, etc.)
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements/reports for the family including personal assets/operations as well as various business entities
- Assist family members and Senior Management Team Members with various special projects as required
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience in Estate Planning – Have detailed knowledge of family estate planning activities
- Experience in investment and asset management and capital management.
- Experience setting up and managing P&Ls;
- Creating and managing budgets for a Family Office or Private owner-operated business.
- Experience optimizing billing, invoicing, tracking expenses, and project costs
- Real estate and Property Management experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field;
- MBA or CFA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior finance role within a family office or similar environment.
- Strong understanding of investment strategies, financial planning, and wealth preservation.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Articulate, inspirational, and persuasive business communication skills.
- Have experience implementing tools and processes.
- Data-oriented, ability to leverage data to help solve business problems
- Tech savvy (G-Suite, Microsoft Office, ATS systems, Financial / Investment platforms, etc.)
- Discretion and high ethical standards.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.