Executive Assistant/Family Office Coordinator
Emerald's people are the heart of our success, of who we are. Their innovation, creativity, and commitment are the reasons Emerald is a leader in all the communities we serve.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Professionally answer phone calls and respond to emails·
- Manage receptionist operations including mail distribution, filing, and various forms of data entry· Schedule appointments, travel, and meetings for executives and a key client account for both personal and business activities
- Proofread documents and help draft memos, budgets, and spending summaries·
- Assist with clerical duties and other research projects as needed·
- Running errands for the CEO (e.g. helping grab lunches for meetings or occasionally driving to or from appointments)
- Experience-2+ years of experience in an office setting/Strong customer service with all types of people
- Basic bookkeeping skills, preference for some accounting experience
- Excellent data entry skills and basic data analysis/Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to drive with a clean driving record (company car can be provided for any work-related activities)
- This is a full-time position with benefits including health insurance, and paid time off. If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Full-time preferred (40 hours a week on average), 30+ hours a week will be considered
- * Flexible hours and schedule will be accommodated for employee special situations so long as at least 30-40 hours per week is available on average. Additionally, employees may be required to adjust normal office hours for occasional needs outside of the 8am-5 pm (for example occasional travel with executives to support meetings, arriving and staying late to support a company event, or similar situations that are not regularly weekly events).
Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $52,000.00 – $64,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Newport Beach, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint (Preferred)
Microsoft Excel (Preferred)
- Manage complex and dynamic calendars; coordinate with internal stakeholders and external parties for communication and scheduling; coordinate among all schedules, calendars, and other shared activities, plan and set up appointments and activities proactively and accurately, ensure efficient use of time while enabling executives’ shifting priorities.
- Ensure executives stay on schedule meet daily deliverables, and monitor, and maintain their task lists, dashboards and workflow.
- Assist with meeting preparation and follow-up, including maintaining agendas, creating pre-meeting packets, taking notes as needed, distributing, and checking on follow-up items.
- Provide excellent customer service to external partners through communication and timely follow-up.
- Manage contacts and contact databases, including knowing the key internal and external contacts relevant to the executive’s role, maintaining good relationships, entering important notes, and cleaning up, syncing, and backing up contact databases.
- Process and follow up on executives’ service and support needs, including IT, purchasing, facilities, travel, and expense reimbursement
- Flexible without getting flustered
- Multi-tasking is key, comfortable wearing many hats in support of a dynamic organization.
- Discreet and professional in handling sensitive or confidential information
- Diligent and detail-oriented.
- Results-driven while able to balance and organize lots of moving parts.
- Loyal, reliable, and dedicated
- Have initiative and ability to exercise judgment in complex and ambiguous situations.
- Have excellent work ethic, can’t stand being idle
- Excited by the challenge of solving puzzles, adding structure where it is needed, and are comfortable navigating layers of ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- 5+ years executive administrative assistant preferred
- Excellent time management and task management skills, including ability to triage unexpected priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a professional demeanor
- Excellent word processing, filing, and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and handle multiple projects simultaneously under minimal supervision
- Excellent with Microsoft Word, proficient with Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint, at least basic Excel knowledge
- Compensation for the role includes a competitive salary in the range from $60,000 – $80,000 (dependent on years of experience, level of education obtained, as well as applicable skillset) with standard healthcare and retirement packages.
- This is a full-time position with extended hours from time to time.
- Have flexibility for periodic unscheduled travel
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.