Family Office Advisory, Analyst
Website ICONIQ Capital
ICONIQ Capital is a global investment firm elevated by an extraordinary community.
- Manage operations for client relationships and/or support Family Office Specialists, Relationship Managers, or Associate on certain large client relationships.
- Serve as a point of contact for day-to-day client service needs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned clients’ expectations and preferences in order to serve as a knowledgeable client advocate and ensure tailored execution.
- Drive high client satisfaction through excellent customer service, prompt follow-up on client issues, and proactive problem-solving.
- Help maintain trusted relationships with key client intermediaries such as estate managers, chiefs of staff, and executive assistants.
- Work with legal counsel and tax advisers to implement wealth transfer strategies, tax planning, asset protection solutions, and philanthropic initiatives.
- Execute and manage the new client onboarding process and account transfers.
- Perform investment operations, bill pay, and lifestyle services for assigned clients with a focus on high-touch, seamless service.
- Help maintain partnerships with other internal teams on client service processes and workflow.
- Be an engaged culture carrier and participate in firmwide initiatives.
- Promote and ensure respect for client privacy and confidentiality in all matters.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.