Family Office Assistant Controller
Website ICONIQ Capital
ICONIQ Capital is a global investment firm elevated by an extraordinary community.
- Lead annual budgeting and planning processes; manage delivery of all financial statements, cash flow reporting, and forecasting.
- Provide overall financial oversight and monitoring, including historical analysis, development, and implementation of financial policies and internal controls.
- Hold weekly client meetings to review spending trends and ensure tracking to budget.
- Work closely with other Client Treasury & Reporting (CT&R) team members on approval processes and deliverables.
- Oversee preparation of client and estate management reporting packages; develop and provide financial metrics to estate management executives.
- Work closely with client team on vendor management, including negotiations, requests for proposal processes, invoice auditing, and approvals.
- Partner with client team on processes and workflows to deliver premium client service.
- Compile and review general ledger entries, including allocations and reclassifications.
- Manage and maintain monthly close schedules, staying on target with deadlines and client expectations.
- Review monthly reconciliations of bank, brokerage, and credit card accounts.
- Serve as subject matter expert regarding financial policy and procedures, including sharing and maintaining best practices.
- Interface with client’s accountants regarding client tax packages and payments.
- Develop thorough understanding of client’s expectations and preferences to ensure tailored execution.
- Ensure delivery of accurate, timely work product and document preparation across team members with the highest level of attention to detail at all times.
- Be engaged leader of engagement, driving department-wide initiatives and employee engagement.
- Serve as a coach and mentor to all team members through training, answering questions, proactive knowledge sharing, and general developmental support.
- Hold regular one-on-one meetings with relevant team members, provide timely and constructive feedback, and conduct performance reviews to develop and grow reports.
- Promote and ensure respect for client privacy and confidentiality in all matters.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.