Family Office Associate
Website Trust Point Inc.
For more than a century, we have built our reputation on trust. We deliver time-tested strategies and custom-tailored solutions to help individuals, families, businesses and non-profit organizations hit their financial targets, providing expert support that delivers peace of mind.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A FAMILY OFFICE ASSOCIATE:
As a Family Office Associate you arrive each day ready to build and maintain the relationship between our company and our ultra-high net worth clients. You are a key component of our family office team and will utilize your organizational skills, attention to detail and knack for numbers to assist in the production of financial related documents including monthly/quarterly reports, estimated tax payments, cash and income flow projections, financial plans, business financial statements, and estate tracking support.
In addition, you will use your professional communication skills and financial acumen to assist with client correspondence, presentations, meeting and educational materials.
Your passion for client service and ability to exude excellence as well as exceed expectations will bring you success in this role.
QUALIFICATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-year degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related field, required
- 4-year degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related field, preferred
- 3 more years of working knowledge in finance, tax and estate planning, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- The ability to learn, understand and utilize company-specific programs including Advantage, On-Base, Salesforce, T-Value, Money Guide Pro or similar financial planning software.
- Excellent and professional phone/video communication skills
- Ability to work with highly confidential information.
- This position requires excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to collaborate well with others in the organization.
- Must be able to assimilate a wide variety of information in dealing with Relationship Managers and clients in a confidential manner relating to investments, accounting, tax, and asset management, estate planning, and marketing of services. Must demonstrate an ability to work professionally and respectfully with all clients.
- Must embrace a changing environment, take direction from the team, ask questions for development, and enjoy continued learning with a desire to understand the why behind a task or project. Should be self-motivated, have a positive and cooperative attitude, and be detail-oriented with a high sensitivity to accuracy.
- Must be able to prioritize projects and manage time effectively.
To apply for this job please visit trustpointinc.applicantpro.com.