Family Office Implementation Manager
Website RSM US LLP
Our Family Office Enterprise team focuses on single, multi and virtual family offices as well as families that are approaching a liquidity event who may benefit from family office structuring.
Full Job Description
- This cross line of business team collaborates to assist our clients during all stages of the family office life cycle including creation, sustainability, and restructuring.
- Our enterprise team of professionals takes a holistic approach through consulting regarding governance, family education and communication, philanthropy, risk management, privacy/data security, and technology outsourcing.
- Establish strong relationships with our clients by providing them with a white-glove experience.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the tech-enabled services under FamilySight.
- Manage new client implementations, oversee engagement staff, and work with internal support teams and clients to test sites per specifications and expectations.
- Provide ongoing support and education to clients and internal support teams via video conferencing, phone, and email.
- Facilitate problem-solving between client, internal development team, and vendor development team.
- Lead demonstrations of our tech-enabled services to clients.
- Plan for and participate in the Sales to Post-Sales internal Hand-off meetings.
- Schedule, prepare for, and lead the Kickoff Meeting for the client, in collaboration with the client support team.
- Create a project plan that follows internal guidelines and get approval from the client and client support team.
- Manage the project plan and provide consistent cadence and communication updates of project plans and status reports to the internal and external teams.
- Assist businesses with developing policies procedures and training materials during the implementation stages of a new product.
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in a professional environment
- Ability to travel to meet client needs and work collaboratively with others in person and remotely
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Openness to workday flexibility, agility, remote work environment, leveraging new tools
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Established experience in the family office industry is a plus
- Demonstrated comfort working in a team environment, including collaborating with senior management to solve difficult organizational challenges
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.