Family Office Specialist
Website Rockstead Capital
Established in 2005, Rockstead Capital Private Limited is a wealth and investment management company in Singapore.
About the Company:
- Rockstead Captial was established in 2005.
- We believe in building long-term relationships, aligning with our client’s interests, and protecting the trust placed in us.
- By providing bespoke asset management and legacy planning services to individuals and families, we protect and grow their wealth.
- We are a Licensed Fund Management Company (LFMC) under the regime of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Coordinate with clients, operations, and service providers to establish Single-Family Offices (SFO) and Multi-Family Offices (MFO)
- Act as the project manager to coordinate the smooth setup and operations of family offices, and investment funds, including onboarding of third-party service providers
- Request and consolidate required information from clients to perform KYC, AML, and SoW checks
- Coordinate with Operations on investment deployment, fund subscriptions/redemptions
- Initiate Due Deligence process on external investment products that family office clients wish to purchase
- Research on issues and topics related to cross boarder taxation, regulatory rules, immigration, etc. and advise Family Office
- Sales on potential solutions for clients
- Assist Family Office Sales in preparation of client proposals and marketing material when required
- Coordinate the preparation of periodic reports to Family Office clients
- Involve in transformation projects, including processes and controls enhancement, and consolidation of family office related knowledge library
- 5 years relevant experience in Family Office and/or Private Wealth space
- Good knowledge of Variable Capital Company (VCC), and various tax exemption schemes (13O and 13U)
- Know how to establish and operate sub-fund under a VCC
- Good knowledge in estate planning, trust establishment, and wealth management industry
- Ability to conduct independent research on matters related to taxation, immigration, regulatory requirements
- Independent and a self-starter
Pay: $6,000 to $12,000 Monthly
To apply for this job please visit www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg.