Family Office Staff
Website Moss Adams
At Moss Adams, we believe in the power of possible. In the face of accelerating change—where so much seems unplanned, unmanaged, and uncertain—we’re inspired by the extraordinary potential companies and individuals possess to discover and claim their future.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Perform GL reconciliations and generate journal entries independently using discretion and independent judgment
- Prepare client financial reports and analysis, including supporting work papers and schedules
- Analyze client financial trends and recommend action to address issues related to cash flow, capital calls for private/direct investments and other situations
- Day-to-day contact for client communications, project management, problem identification, and resolution across multiple simultaneous client relationships
- Provide support on a variety of projects, recommends or participates in the development of new procedures, and champion positive change
- Respond to inquiries from clients’ outside service team members (CPAs, Attorneys, et al)
- Collaborate with payroll and A/P team members related to client & GL activity, resolving issues or researching questions that arise
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Business or Accounting majors preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative problem-solving, critical thinking, and research skills
- Experience with Bill.com and QuickBooks preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Highly motivated and takes initiative for professional growth and development
- Outstanding organization and project management skills
- Ability to take direction, and exercise sound judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work overtime, as needed
To apply for this job please visit mossadams.taleo.net.