Hedge Fund/Family Office Consultant
Take your business, career, or life to the next level with Arootah’s premier coaching, advisory services, and technology for peak performance.
About the job:
- Hedge Fund/Family Office Consultant – Office Manager
Who do we need?:
Arootah is searching for experienced Office Managers to consult with our highly prestigious client base.
- As a consultant, you will work with our Hedge Fund and Family Office clients to provide expert advice.
- Having previously served in this leadership role, you have specific, hands-on experience overseeing the office management and daily administrative operations for a leading Hedge Fund or Family Office.
What will you do as a Consultant?:
Provide advice and guidance to Arootah clients who seek help with their office management and daily administrative operations. This will involve consulting with some of the leading Hedge Funds and Family Offices in the world and sharing your experience as an Office Manager in helping clients with:
- Best practice reviews
- Developing realistic and effective action plans
- Breaking apart goals into actionable steps
- Advising on vendor selection and oversight
- Creating and implementing policies, procedures, and control measures
- Evaluating each client’s advancement toward goal actualization through key performance indicators (KPIs) and scoring matrices
- Special projects or other areas of need
Areas of Expertise:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the efficient management of all office and administrative functions, including oversight of all executive assistants and receptionist(s).
- Coordinate business travel – reserve car service, book airfare, coordinate dinner reservation, hotel reservation, compile expense report, etc.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and pantry items with a focus on budget and cost controls.
- Coordinate the process for visitors, phone coverage, office building notices, and work orders.
- Establish and oversee the process for coordinating meetings, Zoom and conference calls for clients, third-party service providers, and vendors.
- Arrange daily catering in-office as well as coordinating out-of-office gatherings (dinners, special events, etc.) for clients and constituents.
- Assist in annual holiday gift mailing – ordering gift and mailing supplies, calculating postage, assembling packages, etc.
- Handle incoming and outgoing office mail and package deliveries.
- Compile and submit employee expense reports; track expenses and payments.
- Assist as needed across all company functional areas and departments, offering support and help for special projects and meeting deadlines, particularly for the Founder/Principal and senior executives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Operations, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Advanced Degrees, certifications, professional designations or specialized training is a plus.
- 6+ years of prior work experience, specifically as an Office Manager for a Hedge Fund or Family Office.
- Specific experience supervising and managing executive assistants, administrative personnel, and receptionists.
- Understanding of various investment terms and functions, including investment types, asset classes, and the distinct categories of investors, vendors, and service providers with which a hedge fund, family office, or investment management firm is servicing.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with other software tools or applications (Quicken, Trello, Asana, etc.) is a plus.
- Highly motivated self-starter who works well in an entrepreneurial environment, capable of setting and meeting deadlines on their own.
Perks with us:
- Become part of a well-funded disruptor in the finance and technology space
- The ability to work remotely
- Flexible hours and the ability to choose your assignments
- The hourly consulting rate of pay is expected to be a minimum of $90 and a maximum of $150, per hour. The hourly rate will be determined by several factors which may include, but are not limited to, the length of the individual engagement, level of difficulty, level of specialization required, professional designations, skills, and years of experience.
Be part of a high-energy, thriving company in the early stages of expansion! We are growing our team, now is the time to join!
To apply for this job please visit arootah.com.