Investment Manager – Single Family Office
Website Exponent Global Consulting Pte Ltd ·
We are headquartered in Singapore and work for clients from Asia, North America and Europe. Our clients range from start-ups to large multinational corporations and have interests in diverse industry sectors – from Agri-Commodities, Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Hospitality to IT/ITES, Telecom & Biotechnology.
About the job:
- The employer is the Family Office affiliated with a large and diversified conglomerate with interests in petrochemicals, raw materials, fertilizers, and other sectors. With a group turnover of more than $15 billion and manufacturing facilities in four continents, the group is rapidly expanding its presence globally.
To support further expansion of the FO in Singapore, the group is looking for:
- The Family Office affiliated with the Group manages a portfolio of global investments covering equities, fixed income, and other financial products.
- Investment Manager (Single Family Office)
- Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting active research, due diligence, and analysis on investment opportunities across different asset classes straddling direct and indirect investment in public and private markets
- Assisting in building an institutional quality investment portfolio to meet and exceed the risk & return objectives
- Monitoring, reporting, and reviewing the performance of existing investments in view of the entire portfolio and asset allocation
- Working closely with the firm’s network of bankers, corporate advisors, and lawyers on all potential investments
- Providing support in devising asset allocation methodologies for the portfolio
- Tracking and monitoring industry trends/developments and performance of the investment portfolio
- Risk Management.
- Management Reporting.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Business/Finance/Engineering from reputed institutions.
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification or MBA (Finance) preferred.
- 7-12 years of relevant experience in research and investment management with banks, family offices, corporate treasury, or buy-side investment firms across multiple asset classes
- Strong fundamental and technical analysis, and critical thinking capabilities
- Familiar with a range of analytical tools, databases, and software relevant to investments and portfolio management
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the following asset classes – Private Equity, Listed Global Equities or Global Credit, and some exposure to other asset classes.
- Hands-on. entrepreneurial and adaptable. The candidate should be willing to take responsibility for investment not only for its origination but also for its execution and tracking.
- Proactive, inquisitive, and able to balance the conflicting requirements of multitasking and detail orientation.
- Ability to work independently in a small, focused in-house team assisted by external research services providers.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good coordination and follow-up skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Treasury, Technical Analysis, Asset Allocation, Due Diligence, Ability To Work Independently, Critical Thinking, Investments, Private Equity, Risk Management, Investment Management, Portfolio Management, Presentation Skills, Fixed Income, Equities
To apply for this job please visit www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg.