Personal Assistant / Family Assistant for Family Office
HASHED VENTURE LABS PTE. LTD.
Hashed.Labs is a fintech advisory firm and VC fund in partnership with Enterprise Singapore.
We are looking for a Family Assistant to help with the daily household management for a young (30-35) ultra-high-net-worth family led by a first-generation technology entrepreneur.
- Engage in tasks that support the proper functioning of a family’s personal life, including young children’s travel and activities.
- Arrange travel including flights, ground transportation, lodging, dining, and other activities.
- Help to coordinate functions, events, and other activities.
- Support/accompany shopping and other activities for the family.
- Handling admin for insurance (personal and motor) and others.
- Manage family cars (sufficient petrol, cash cards, cleaning schedules).
- Run errands for the family.
- Any ad-hoc matters as requested by the family.
- Based in Orchard.
- On-site at the residence.
- Semi-flexible schedule (25-30 hours a week).
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Post Graduate Diploma in a related field
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant in a personal and family administrative role.
- Resourceful and practical when it comes to general problem-solving.
- Being able to drive is a bonus.
- Experience and knowing how to interact and educate young children is a major plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or Mandarin.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Childcare, Travel Arrangements, Interpersonal Skills, Early Childhood Education, Administration, Time Management, Communication Skills, Administrative Support, Scheduling, Hospitality, managing events
To apply for this job please visit www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg.