Senior Charitable Relationship Manager
With more than three decades of charitable giving expertise, Ren supports many of the nation’s largest and most prominent financial institutions and non-profit organizations, with technology and managed services that deliver the comprehensive administration, compliance, and expertise needed to efficiently manage philanthropic programs at scale.
The Sr Charitable Relationship Mgr, Family Office is entrusted to work with and develop key relationships with some of the largest and most complex Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) and Multi-Family Offices (MFOs) in the country. The ideal candidate will partner with existing and new client relationships with overall responsibility for creating, fostering, and maintaining these key relationships. They will be accountable for overall client satisfaction, helping to navigate a seamless charitable giving experience, through an unrelenting commitment to service and positioning of digital solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide overall client accountability and management of a sophisticated portfolio of clients.
- Accountable for overall client satisfaction, helping to navigate a better charitable giving experience, and working every day with a holistic view of operations to drive improved outcomes.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of engagement with the team. Work cross-functionally to ensure efforts and relationships across departments and partners are client-focused and produce solutions for efficiencies and compliance.
- Develop key strategic relationships with principal decision-makers of each client relationship.
- Ensure client retention, loyalty, and continued opportunities with excellent service achieved through proactive client contact, prompt and accurate responses, and enthusiasm.
- Conduct comprehensive quarterly and/or annual relationship reviews.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of charitable giving instruments, specifically Donor Advised Funds (DAFs).
- Support clients with the formation and execution of giving strategies, policies, and procedures around complex charitable gifts and grants.
- Accurately identify, plan, influence, and implement solutions to help streamline workflows.
- Establish and demonstrate value and differentiation from our competitors.
- Responsible for documenting client activities in the CRM on a timely basis.
- Support an internal culture of client-centricity through mentoring and coaching of co-workers.
- This role provides white-glove service, which will require some after-hours work and on-call availability.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Operations Management, or comparable experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of direct client experience in a client service and/or relationship management function.
- 5+ years in financial services, non-profit and/or philanthropic industry with direct RIA/MFO experience is a must.
- Deep understanding of the organizational structure of an RIA/MFO; including service, technology, and back-office operations.
- Proven track record in building and handling relationships with demanding and complex clients, including with the highest level of decision-makers.
- Devotion to high-quality customer service. Knowledge of relationship management best practices with ultra-high net worth clients and their family offices.
- An in-depth understanding of complex assets, grants administration, and related services. International granting experience a plus.
- Ability to set a strategic direction for clients which demonstrates ultimate ownership and accountability for the relationship.
- Proven ability to be successful with clients and prospects in face-to-face meetings, virtual, phone-based and/or email interactions.
- Strong communication and listening skills, with the ability to influence client interactions.
- Strong at multi-tasking, and project management with utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and handle at-risk situations.
- Comfortable working independently including decision making.
- Salesforce experience is desirable.
To apply for this job please visit www.reninc.com.