Staff Accountant, Family Office
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States.
Full Job Description
- The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting with general accounting and bookkeeping.
- This individual will work closely with the Assistant Vice President of Related Family Office. The ideal candidate is a highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- This role is based out of our New York office.
- The Staff Accountant will support the AVP on bookkeeping responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Support accounts payable functions such as paying bills by check or wire transfers.
- Enter invoices into the accounting system and process them for payment.
- Organize for payment and compile all required documentation.
- Obtain and verify all required paperwork for the release of payments.
- Prepare and compile tax returns and other required information to third-party vendors.
- Assist with organizing K-1s and other administrative duties for the Family Office group.
- Participate in system improvement initiatives including streamlining and automating processes.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.related.jobs.