At KPMG, you can become an integral part of a dynamic team at one of the world's top tax firms.
- Serve as the trusted advisor to family offices on strategic, operational, and financial matters
- Direct tax compliance and consulting services for multi-generational family and private-equity backed businesses through to owner-managed and fast-growing start-ups; Provide analyses of financial, gift, estate, and income tax issues for ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families
- Build, manage, direct, and monitor multiple client engagement teams while maintaining active communication with clients in an effort to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction
- Lead, participate in, and contribute to market and business development activities external to the firm; including identifying and pursuing new potential client service opportunities by collaborating with KPMGs’ Audit and Advisory practices
- Contribute to the growth, experience, and institutional knowledge of the Closely Held Business/Family Office tax practice team members
To apply for this job please visit www.kpmguscareers.com.